“Can Muslims Confront Muslim Evil And Remain Muslim?
By David Whitley / 27 September 2013 /
With the most recent massacre of innocent lives by Muslim terrorists in Nairobi, Kenya, and the terrorist killings of about 80 Christians at a church in Pakistan, many people and pundits are calling on Muslims and Muslim leaders to condemn their brothers in an attempt to bring the Islamic terror, if not to an end, perhaps they can at least slow it down or give it a time out. But is that really possible?
Is it possible to reason with those who terrorize and murder? Is it possible to use logic and reason on those who train and plot and murder innocent men, women and children, and then leap in the streets with the joy and enthusiasm of having had your team win the championship? Is it possible to reason with those who not only murder, but do it in the name of Muhammad, in the name of Allah, in the name of justice? And not only is that, but all the more frightening, they do so based upon the teachings of their holy books, their religious foundation?…”
- eaglerising.com/1956/can-muslims-confront-muslim-evil-remain-muslim/ (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Goal of Muslim Immigration According to Muhammad’s Teachings (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- OUTRAGE: Obama’s DHS Advised by Muslim Who Admits Radical Islamic Ties, Had Access to Top Security Documents and Information! (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Were ‘Black Flags Of Jihad’ Flying Over NYC’s Muslim Day Parade? (theblaze.com)
- Words Aren’t Enough The West Must Confront Muslim Persecution of Christians (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Can Muslims Confront Muslim Evil And Remain Muslim? | By David Whitley (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Muslims Need to Confront Muslim Evil (counterjihadreport.com)
- This Is What Al Qaeda Has to Say about Friendship with Non-Muslims (theblaze.com)
- Muslims need to confront Muslim evil (humanevents.com)
- #Islam: Muslims Need to Confront Muslim Evil (iranaware.com)