Sean Penn told Piers Morgan on CNN, October 28, 2013, that the people who belong to the Tea Party are stupid, uneducated and insane. Sean Penn, who sent me flowers and a sweet note after he hosted SNL in the late 80′s, must not know that I’m in the Tea Party or he wouldn’t have said that! He must not know that pediatric-surgeon, Dr. Ben Carson, best-selling author David Horowitz, and Oscar-winner Jon Voight are in the Tea Party. And, he must not have read the recent report by Yale Professor Dan Kahan saying that those who identified as part of the tea party movement were actually better versed in science than those who didn’t. This article pretty well describes us. We have no leader. We are just Americans who love God and the Constitution.
Sean Penn, you should educate yourself. And, you should study the history of communism/progressivism. Then, you would know that your passion is misplaced…and foolish…actually, insane. To think you can create a utopia on earth, without supernatural intervention, when the nature of man is inherently selfish, (Jeremiah 17:9, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”) is the thinking of someone who is full of pride and spiritually blind.
We are glad you are helping people in Haiti, but America’s wealth was not built by socialism. It was built by free enterprise and the personal responsibility and morality of Judeo-Christian values. Your socialistic fantasies have only created more poor people in America. The Democrat Party’s welfare programs have enslaved the poor generationally.
P.S. Ted Cruz is a superstar.
- ‘It’s a good idea’: Sean Penn wants Ted Cruz, congressional Tea Partyers forcibly committed (twitchy.com)
- Sean Penn: The “mental health problem in Congress” could “be solved by committing them by executive order” (thedailysheeple.com)
- Sean Penn: Obama Should Order TEA Party to COncentration Camps – “For Their Own Good” (therionorteline.com)
- Sean Penn: The “mental health problem in Congress” could “be solved by committing them by executive order” (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Sean Penn: Commit Ted Cruz, Tea Party Pols by Executive Order (breitbart.com)
- Sean Penn wants Ted Cruz committed to an insane asylum (gopthedailydose.com)
- Sean Penn Exposes Tea Party’s ‘Mental Health Problems’ to Piers Morgan (mediaite.com)