DEMS’ ‘DON’ T IMPEACH OBAMA’ EMAIL BACKFIRES
Suddenly, millions of Americans talking about ousting president
Published: DREW ZAHN via WorldNetDaily
A long-time strategy of the political left has been to take its most threatening opponents – and those enemies’ most damaging arguments – and mock them, as though they’re ludicrous to even consider.Usually, the bullying technique results in marginalizing the opponent and silencing his or her arguments.But sometimes, it backfires.A recent Democratic National Committee email to supporters, for example, attempted to blackball four Republican congressmen for daring to suggest President Obama could be impeached for repeated violations of the Constitution.“Republicans are actually excited about the idea,” the email scoffed. “Show these Republicans they are way, way off-base.”But the email may have gotten more attention than the DNC intended.Highlighted by WND, the Daily Caller, Fox News and the Drudge Report, the email has now been seen by tens of millions of Americans.
Read more via Dems’ ‘don’t impeach Obama’ email backfires.
- Dems’ ‘don’t impeach Obama’ email backfires (mobile.wnd.com)
- DNC sends email defending Obama from impeachment possibility (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- Defense: DNC urges supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach Obama (bluegrasspundit.com)
- WOW: DNC sends out email warning of Obama impeachment (youngcons.com)
- DNC email defends Obama from impeachment possibility (mobile.wnd.com)
- Drudge Report tars Obama and Clinton with ‘impeachment’ (examiner.com)
- Dems Call Out GOPers Who Wanted Obama Impeachement (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Impeach Obama? DNC raises fear in new email (foxnews.com)