Category Archives: Al-Tiqiyya
Revealed: Obama’s Immense Shadow Army & Its Shocking Takeover Plan”
- The Three Stages of US Martial Law (wchildblog.com)
Ohio Mosque Religious School: Not done in Christian ,or public schools
Reprinted with full permission of Atlas Shrugs
Ohio Mosque Religious School: “if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed,” they are sometimes “chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick.”
This story is eerily similar to the firsthand undercover investigation I reported on here on the Al-Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee. I had video footage of a 7-year-old girl talking about her husband and how they are regularly beaten during shariah class. The video is just the sound — it was a hidden camera at the mosque. Listen to the girldescribing how kids are beaten, as she begins to cry.
The abuse that these children describe below mirrors what we heard in the Tennessee mosque audio and what we see in this video of an Islamic school here.
Hundreds of Atlas readers contacted Child Services, the DHS, and even the Governor’s office, but no action was taken in Tennessee. Let’s hope that Columbus, Ohio doesn’t cave to Islamic supremacist pressure.
This horror speaks to a larger problem — importing jihad: “when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.” A class of mostly Somalis?
Columbus Ohio — Rifqa Bary’s old stomping grounds.
“Allegations Of Child Abuse At Religious School Of Mosque” 10TV, October 23, 2013COLUMBUS, Ohio – An investigation is underway after teachers at a Westerville school reported allegations of child abuse at a mosque.
Westerville police said the accusations came from children, who are 8, 9, and 10 years old. A normal day of school at Mark Twain Elementary in Westerville took quite the turn, when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.
According to a Westerville Police report, the allegations were discovered after children told their teachers about the alleged actions at their religious school, which is part of the Masjid As-Salaamah mosque on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus.
According to the police report, it all started when the teacher said how impressed she was with their knowledge of the Quran.
In response, one of the students told her that, at their religious school, “if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed,” they are sometimes “chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick.”
10TV spoke with a founding board member of the mosque, who said they never knew about any of the allegations until Franklin County Children Services stepped in.
“We understand the seriousness of this,” said Mahdi Warsama, Masjid As-Salaamah Board Member.
After an internal investigation involving speaking to teachers and parents, Warsama said, “we couldn’t find anything to support these allegations.”
The police report states that another student told his teacher he witnessed beatings, was “beaten with a belt on his legs,” and saw another student, who “had his head stepped on for complaining of a headache.”
“We understand that these are innocent kids. These things cannot happen in our watch,” said Warsama. “If there is any merit to these allegations, I assure you, Masjid As-Salaamah will deal with it professionally, and swiftly, and responsibly.”
Westerville School says their policy is for teachers to report any allegations of child abuse. 10TV tried to speak with those teachers, but so far they have not responded to the requests. Westerville School released the following statement: “Given the nature of the information shared by students with their teacher, school officials were obligated to immediately file a report with the authorities, which they did. Those authorities have determined that an investigation is merited.”
Columbus police said the investigation is ongoing. Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for the latest.
ACTION & Resources
- Ohio: Muslim students say chained to wall, beaten with sticks for not memorizing Koran (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Ohio Islamic School: If They Don’t Learn Their Religious Passages They Are Sometimes Beaten (Geller, Atlas Shrugs) (dcclothesline.com)
SEAL Team 6 Was Set Up
On August 6, 2011, a military helicopter—Extortion 17, carrying thirty-eight men, including seventeen of the elite SEAL Team 6—was shot down over Taliban-controlled territory in eastern Afghanistan. It was the worst loss of life in a single day suffered since the Afghanistan war began.
- Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan – Washington Times (conservatariantimes.com)
- Families of SEAL Team 6 Members Killed in Helicopter Crash Questioning Government (foxbaltimore.com)
- Families suspect SEAL Team 6 crash was inside job on worst day in Afghanistan (gopthedailydose.com)
- Inside job? Not all families are buying official report on SEAL Team 6 crash (worldtribune.com)
The Greater Evil ^ | 09/06/08 | Polarik
Posted on 9/6/2008 3:22:45 PM by Polarik
Barack Hussein Obama finally consented to appear on Bill O’Reilly’s, “The No Spin Zone,” the most popular talk show on Fox News. Bill O’Reilly has mellowed quite a bit from his early days of confrontational and controversial banter with his guests. Such was the case with his interview with Obama.
As questions about his Muslim roots still linger, Obama made something very clear about his take on the threat of Islamic terrorists
“Al Qaeda, the Taliban, a whole host of networks that are bent on attacking America who have a distorted ideology, who have perverted the faith of Islam. And so we have to go after them.”
Throughout his campaign (and even back when he gave the keynote speech at the 2004 DNC), OBama has created a “terrorist” straw man by talking only about Al Qaeda and the Taliban: two groups that are predominantly Sunni Muslims. The far greater threat to the entire world, and not just America, are the much larger, and more widespread, networks of Shi’ite Muslim terrorists.
In Islam, there are two practices that permit Muslims to commit what is known as “taqiyya” and “kitman” or “holy hypocrisy” first developed by Sh’ite Muslims over 1,400 years ago. Today, although both are practiced by Sunnis and Shia alike, it’s their use by Shi’ites that presents the greatest threat to counter-terrorism and political discourse.
When Iranian President Ahmadinejad says that it’s developing nuclear reactors for energy, and not for nuclear weapons, that’s taqiyya and kitman, rolled up in one sentence.
Taqiyya is using deception to keep one’s true beliefs or convictions a secret. It is like saying one thing, but thinking or doing another.
Kitman is a parallel concept to taqiyya, in that it emphasizes hiding one’s true intentions, particularly the bad ones.
Both of these are not isolated tenets of Islam, but are essential religious obligations if, by using them, they are intended to protect a fellow Muslim in danger — even if that danger is minimal or even hypothetical in nature.
It is the reason why Leftists believe that terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are the oppressed and that Israel’s Defense Force, who try to prevent terrorism, are seen as the oppressors. It’s why they think like Obama’s pastor, Rev. Wright, who said that America had 9/11 coming.It’s why they accept everything, at face value, what our enemies say about us.
And, it’s why their Candidate for President and his Campaign can get away with saying that every truth we know about Obama is a smear. It’s why Obama is not really flip-flopping on the issues, he’s simply using taqiyya. It’s why Obama sounds so empty to us, but sounds so inspiring to Leftists.
It’s why Obama can get away with removing his flag pin and stop saying the Pledge of Allegiance after 9/11.
It’s why Obama said, in his book and in his keynote address to the 2004 DNC, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” A statement that led his supporters to believe that America discriminate against Muslims in its war against Islamic terror.
It’s why Obama and his Campaign are trying so hard to hide his Muslim past from the public, and to deny that Obama was ever a Muslim. That’s “taqiyya.”
Taqiyya is all about outwitting your enemy, through obfuscation, deception, diversion, and empty rhetoric.
Who else, but Obama, is trying so hard to erase any record of his past?
Who else, but Obama, is saying that he showed his real birth certificate to the public, when he has actually refused to do so? Who showed a bogus forgery instead of a current birth certificate? Who else, but OBama supporters and Leftists, tried to discredit those who claimed and demonstrated that it was a forgery? Endless demands for “proof that it was forgery” is nothing but another form of taqiyya common to Islamists, and also Leftists who continue to demand proof without knowing what that proof should be.
Who else, but Obama’s henchmen, are doing all they can to squelch any criticism of Obama, a blatant violation of Freedom of Speech?
What ideology does that remind you of?
Flashback to Bill O’Reilly’s interview with Barack Hussein Obama. When Obama said that “Al Qaeda, the Taliban, a whole host of networks that are bent on attacking America who have a distorted ideology, who have perverted the faith of Islam. And so we have to go after them, Obama was stating exactly what every other fervent apologist for Islamic terror would say. Always blame it on someone (or something) else.
In a web article I read called, “Taqiyya and kitman: The role of Deception in Islamic terrorism,” the unknown Australian author says that the “Islam has been hijacked” excuse is a diversionary theme used in conventional media and political reference to deflect attention from any empirical and historical examination of the doctrinal, political and religious continuity of Islamic terrorism. (http://www.ci-ce-ct.com/)
Now you know why Obama made that reference to terrorists “who have a distorted ideology, who have perverted the faith of Islam,” in his interview with O’Reilly.
That, my friends is Obama’s taking taqiyaa straight out of the Islamic terrorist playbook.
In the interview, Obama refused to say that the surge had worked. What he did do was to credit other factors, such as the uprising of Sunni Arab sheiks and their followers against Al Qaeda.
Again, with the reference to Sunni’s?
Do you remember when Obama took a jab at McCain for saying that Al Qaeda were Shia instead of Sunni? Obama retorted, “Well, at least I know the difference between Shia and Sunni!”
Yes, but will America know the difference, too? Will those who want to elect Obama ever know the difference between truth and taqiyya?
We haven’t got much time left to convince them.
- MEQ Spring 2009: Muslim Strategies to Convert Western Christians (daledamos.blogspot.com)
- China Arrests 139 Muslims for Inciting Jihad (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Unbelievable. What’s more, the state of Ohio’s official observance of the influence and contributions of Islam was established in 1987.
Ohio has the dubious honor of being the first state to do so.
This year’s theme is “Sharing Our Common Moral Values.“
My amazement is the inconsistency of this (and I probably shouldn’t be amazed). Imagine a “Christianity Day in Ohio,” where the influence and contributions of the Christian faith have the State’s official approval with the governor’s signature. The clamor and howl of the liberal media, the ACLU, and whoever else would be deafening.
- Florida: Public Info Officer Speaks Truth About Koran, Media Freak Out (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- MEQ Spring 2009: Muslim Strategies to Convert Western Christians (daledamos.blogspot.com)
- MUSLIM USA (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Video: Early Muslim Extremists In American History (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Third Jihad-Radical Islams Vision For America (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Terrorist Training Camps In The U.S. (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Christian Students Forced to Pray to Allah, Study Quran, Pledge Allegiance to Afghan Flag (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Christianity and Islam: A Side by Side Comparison (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Can Muslims Confront Muslim Evil And Remain Muslim? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Terrorism.com: Classifying Online Islamic Radicalism As A Cyber Crime (fortunascorner.wordpress.com)
- Obama on O’Reilly: “Taqiyya” and “Kitman” you can believe in (freerepublic.com)
- Contrast Barack Obama’s Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Did you know that the Obama Regime has a special Muslim Brotherhood ‘SHARIA’ czar in the White House? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Obama Supports Sharia Reserve Bank and Trust in Indiana USA (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- OUTRAGE: Obama’s DHS Advised by Muslim Who Admits Radical Islamic Ties, Had Access to Top Security Documents and Information! (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Is Barack Hussein Obama A Member Of The Muslim Brotherhood (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Obama Banned This Video…..Gee, I Wonder Why (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Islam: Satan’s Pit-Bull (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- How Obamacare Will Be Used To Destroy The US Constitution! (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- ACA Dhimmitude Trick – America You’ve Been Tricked (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Is PC And Agenda Driving Killing America? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- An Ex-Muslim’s Letter to the Critics of Pamela Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Inoculating Against Islam (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Washington Terrorist Love Affair, Wild Bill for America (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- FBI’s rogue L.A. field office has Muslim mole (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- A Word To Rioting Muslims (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)