Category Archives: Mosque
CBN News terrorism expert Erick Stakelbeck discusses the threat that Islam poses to America.
- Muslim Holiday Ashura: Blood on American Streets (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Shiite Blood Rituals On Streets Of New York (freepatriot.org)
- Muslim Holiday Ashura: Blood on American Streets (oyiabrown.com)
- Shiites staging religious procession beat 3 Sunnis to death in Pakistan (foxnews.com)
- Muslim Holiday Ashoura: Islamic Blood Rituals on American Streets (freedomoutpost.com)
- When The Jihad Comes, Whose Side Will You Be On? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Jihad in the United States: A David Wood Presentation (Video) (stoptheislamizationofamerica.wordpress.com)
- Tennessee Imam Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi: “Jews and Christians are Filthy, Their Lives and Property can be Taken in Jihad by the Muslims” (dcclothesline.com)
- Flag of Jihad Raised on Madison Avenue, NYC During Kenya Jihad Massacre and All Saints Church Bombing (+video) (joemiller.us)
How Historic Revisionism Justifies Islamic Terrorism
- How Historic Revisionism Justifies Islamic Terrorism (catholicglasses.com)
- How Historic Revisionism Justifies Islamic Terrorism (stoptheislamizationofamerica.wordpress.com)
- How Historic Revisionism Justifies Islamic Terrorism (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Doc’s Talk: How Historic Revisionism Justifies Islamic Terrorism (docstalk.blogspot.com)
- Islamic Terror Groups Are Killing Christians All Over The World And Obama Wants Us To Ally With Them (dcclothesline.com)
Tags Muslims WorldWide
Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Egyptian Novelist Alaa Al-Aswany in Paris
Attacked for his views by Muslim Brotherhood supporters waving the MB logo: the yellow card with the two-finger salute. Not in the middle east but in…
- Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Egyptian Novelist Alaa Al-Aswany in Paris (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Alaa al-Aswany on why he had to support Egypt’s military crackdown (theguardian.com)
- New Muslim columnist for New York Times is a brazen Jew-hater (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Report: NY Times Columnist Is an Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theorist (theblaze.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood supporters attack author at Paris conference (washingtontimes.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Attack Egyptian Novelist Alaa Al-Aswany in Paris (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
Senior DHS Adviser Elibiary: Brotherhood Not a Threat in U.S.
By Ryan Mauro:
“Controversial Department. of Homeland Security adviser Mohamed Elibiary recently said on Twitter that former Egyptian President Morsi, a Muslim Brotherhood leader, is “Egypt’s Mandela,” referring to the famous former President of South Africa that dismantled its racist apartheid system….”
- Senior DHS Adviser Elibiary: Brotherhood Not a Threat in U.S. (counterjihadreport.com)
- Senior DHS Adviser Elibiary: Brotherhood Not a Threat in U.S. (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- DHS Adviser Tweets: America ‘an Islamic country’ (freebeacon.com)
- Senior DHS Adviser Elibiary: Brotherhood Not a Threat in U.S. (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- DHS’s Newly Promoted Muslim Brotherhood Adviser Tweets: America Is ‘An Islamic Country’ (patdollard.com)
- Obama’s DHS Advisor Mohamed Elibiary: “America is an Islamic Country” (dcclothesline.com)
- Barack Obama’s DHS Advisor Mohamed Elibiary: “America is an Islamic Country” (freedomoutpost.com)
- Muslim DHS Adviser Under Fire for Controversial Islam Tweet (theblaze.com)
Imam In Tennessee: Jews And Christians Are Filthy, Their Property Belongs To The Muslim…
Posted on 7/3/2013 by admin
This is how the adherents to Basic Islam 101 have to believe.
US based Imam, Yasir Qadhi preaches openly that non muslims lives are forfeit and their property is legal for muslims to take in jihad, (and this would include women as sex slaves) yet no charges are brought against him.
Tennessee imam: Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslims
Note also his words about jihad, quoting Muhammad: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify la illaha illa Allah [there is no god but Allah].”
And Qadhi says: “The life and property of a mushrik [one who worships others besides Allah] holds no value in the state of jihad….which means if they don’t sayla illaha illa Allah, their lives and property are halal” — that is, permitted to be taken by the Muslims.
- Imam In Tennessee: Jews And Christians Are Filthy, Their Property Belongs To The Muslim… (propagandalies.wordpress.com)
- Tennessee imam: Jews and Christians filthy, their lives and property can be taken in jihad by the Muslim (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Memphis Imam Yasir Qadhi’s Vicious Jew-Hatred (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Christianity and Islam: A Side by Side Comparison (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Saudi Arabia: Grand Mufti Again Calls For The Destruction Of All Churches In The Region (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
The parallel is the LTTE Child killers.
Whatever be the Cause this is inexcusable.
Now to Islamic Child Killers.
- Whole families from Kazakhstan travelling to Syria for jihad (jihadwatch.org)
- 12-Years After 9/11/2001 And 21,564 Jihad Terror Attacks Later, U.S. Policymaking Elites Are Still in Jihad Denial: Andrew Bostom (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Egypt’s executioner: “I am carrying out the law of Allah…I love my work. I just love it!” (divinefreedomradio.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Peace Partners Urge Muslims To Buy Arms And Take Part In ‘Jihad Against Jews And Christians’ (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- ISIS photos show children training at ‘al Zarqawi Cubs Camp’ (longwarjournal.org)
- ISIS photos show children training at ‘al Zarqawi Cubs Camp’ (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s support of ‘good’ terrorists (wnd.com)
According to information released at a May 9, 2013 press conference by the families of Navy SEALs killed in an August 2011 helicopter shoot-down in Afghanistan, “military brass prohibited any mention of a Judeo-Christian God” and “invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah.”
The accusations arose over a “ramp ceremony” held at Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan as flag-draped caskets of the dead soldiers were loaded onto a plane for transport back to the United States. The shocking words of the Muslim cleric, revealed in later translations, were spoken at a memorial service meant to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. They were yet another example of the abject disrespect of Christians and Christianity endemic to the Muslim world.
Here at home, Christianity and Christian religious practices are also under attack, but in more subtle ways and under a misinterpretation of the principle of freedom of religion. In the United States, that legal doctrine is cited to marginalize Christian prayer and traditions, while, at the same time, dramatically accommodating and even expanding Muslim religious practices. Myriad examples exist.
During the recent government shutdown, Catholic priests were warned that they could be arrested for celebrating Mass, even if performed on a voluntary basis. Under Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel’s direction and determination was that priests do not “contribute to the morale” and “well-being” of military personnel.” Thus, offering of the sacraments was prohibited and the Eucharist placed under lock and key. Curiously, no mention was made of curtailing religious freedom for Muslim service members or furloughing imams.
This prohibition against Christian religious practice is not limited to the military. Police throughout the land also frequently come down hard against Christians. In 2010, a group of students from the Arizona-based Wickenburg Christian Academy were ordered by a police officer to cease their quiet prayers on the steps of the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. The officer cited a statute that prohibits demonstrations on the steps, but no official policy bars prayer at that location.
In June of 2010, David Wood and two other Christian missionaries were arrested by Dearborn, Michigan, police at the annual Arab festival for discussing Christianity on a public sidewalk outside the event. The men, who have since been acquitted, were charged with disturbing the peace and spent the night in jail.
Contrast these incidents with a massive public display of praying Muslims during the annual Muslim Day Parade in New York City. Muslims, who are protected each year during the event by Muslim NYPD officers, are free to engage in mass prayer, even prostrating themselves on the streets of midtown Manhattan. Vehicular traffic halts and participants freely harass non-Muslims who attempt to pass through the area on foot.
Meanwhile, the ACLU has been at the forefront of an extensive effort to ban Christian prayer from public schools under the “separation of church and state” provision of the First Amendment. This is a signature issue for the “civil rights” organization. However, for Muslim prayers, the organization reverses its interpretation and fights for student rights to engage in prayer.
For example, when Carver Elementary School in San Diego instituted a 15-minute prayer period during class time for Muslim students in 2004, the ACLU endorsed the practice. ACLU spokesman Kevin Keenan said the group supported Muslim prayer under the First Amendment’s prohibition against impeding religion. In this way, the ACLU was “honoring constitutional standards for freedom of religion.”
Again in 2010, the ACLU mustered only mild to nonexistent concern when 6th-graders from a Wellesley, Massachusetts’s middle school took a field trip to a local mosque at the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center and engaged in prayer. Parents were told that students would learn about the architecture of the building and observe a midday prayer service. But once at the mosque — which is associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, known supporters of Islamic terrorism — students were told by a mosque official that “Allah is the only G-d” and taught how to recite the midday prayer. After being encouraged to join the Muslim men, some of the boys prostrated themselves to Allah.
Meanwhile, in Michigan, Dearborn public schools have a policy of accommodating Muslim prayers at school during school hours, as well as ignoring unexcused absences for Muslims to leave school early for Friday prayers. Yet, in 2009, after a Muslim organization complained about permission slips given to Christian students to attend off-site afterschool Bible study, issuance of the slips was discontinued.
In addition to police, the ACLU, and schools, U.S. courts have also sided with the Islamic religion and against Christianity. In 2001, the Byron Union School District in Byron, California instituted a three-week unit on Islam for 7th-graders. Students took Muslim names, recited Islamic prayers, and celebrated Ramadan. When parents sued the school on the grounds that the course was “officially endorsing a religion,” the U.S. Supreme Court rejected their appeal, leaving intact an earlier ruling by the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that deemed that the unit did not violate the Constitution and had an “instructional purpose.”
In 2009, the same court of appeals upheld a ban by Henry Jackson High School officials in Everett, Washington against an instrumental performance of Ave Maria at a 2006 commencement ceremony. A student futilely challenged the school’s determination that the song was “an obvious religious piece” at a graduation that should be “strictly secular.”
Government entities also bear down on the Christian religion. After allowing baptisms in Sinking Creek in the Ozarks for an almost uninterrupted 50-year span, the National Park Service in August notified Gladden Baptist Church in Salem, Missouri that permits would now be required in advance of baptism ceremonies in the waterway. The requirement was later rescinded in response to the intervention of local Congressman Jason Smith.
And this month, in Ovid, Colorado, the director of a city-owned cemetery initially refused to inscribe the Ichthus or “Jesus fish” on the tombstone of a local preacher’s wife on the grounds that some people might be offended. Despite the fact that the cemetery is filled with headstones inscribed with religious symbols and Biblical verses, city officials refused to come to the family’s aid. The cemetery director defended his position with a logic-defying hypothetical: “What if someone wanted to put a swastika?” — Thereby disrespectfully equating a representation of Christ with a symbol associated with Nazi Germany. The city reversed itself only after public outcry and media attention.
The instances listed above make it readily apparent that the First Amendment is often conveniently misinterpreted to buttress the assault on the Christian religion and its expression, practice, and traditions. In this way, Christianity is being insidiously expunged from public life using false legal pretenses. The legitimate interpretation of the provisions of the First Amendment, which include prohibitions against government interference in public religious expression and the establishment of a national religion, has been twisted to prohibit Christian prayer in public places and schools. This is a false reading of “separation of church and state.”
Yet, as the instances listed above and many others illustrate, this interpretation doesn’t apply to “mosque and state.” Freedom of religion has come to mean no freedom for the practice of Christianity but ample freedom to practice Islam. If the war on Christianity in America isn’t halted soon, Barack Obama’s statement that “[w]hatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation,” will certainly become a reality.
Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/attacks-on-christians-america-grow-islam-gets-special-protection/#ixzz2imxBkwOV
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/attacks-on-christians-america-grow-islam-gets-special-protection/#cYsuDmHr3IjCLt8F.99
- Christianity Under Attack in America (americanthinker.com)
Ohio Mosque Religious School: Not done in Christian ,or public schools
Reprinted with full permission of Atlas Shrugs
Ohio Mosque Religious School: “if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed,” they are sometimes “chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick.”
This story is eerily similar to the firsthand undercover investigation I reported on here on the Al-Farooq mosque in Nashville, Tennessee. I had video footage of a 7-year-old girl talking about her husband and how they are regularly beaten during shariah class. The video is just the sound — it was a hidden camera at the mosque. Listen to the girldescribing how kids are beaten, as she begins to cry.
The abuse that these children describe below mirrors what we heard in the Tennessee mosque audio and what we see in this video of an Islamic school here.
Hundreds of Atlas readers contacted Child Services, the DHS, and even the Governor’s office, but no action was taken in Tennessee. Let’s hope that Columbus, Ohio doesn’t cave to Islamic supremacist pressure.
This horror speaks to a larger problem — importing jihad: “when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.” A class of mostly Somalis?
Columbus Ohio — Rifqa Bary’s old stomping grounds.
“Allegations Of Child Abuse At Religious School Of Mosque” 10TV, October 23, 2013COLUMBUS, Ohio – An investigation is underway after teachers at a Westerville school reported allegations of child abuse at a mosque.
Westerville police said the accusations came from children, who are 8, 9, and 10 years old. A normal day of school at Mark Twain Elementary in Westerville took quite the turn, when several students in a class of mostly Somalis learning English, entered a discussion.
According to a Westerville Police report, the allegations were discovered after children told their teachers about the alleged actions at their religious school, which is part of the Masjid As-Salaamah mosque on Cleveland Avenue in Columbus.
According to the police report, it all started when the teacher said how impressed she was with their knowledge of the Quran.
In response, one of the students told her that, at their religious school, “if they do not learn their religious passages as they are instructed,” they are sometimes “chained to a wall by their wrists and ankles and beaten with a long stick.”
10TV spoke with a founding board member of the mosque, who said they never knew about any of the allegations until Franklin County Children Services stepped in.
“We understand the seriousness of this,” said Mahdi Warsama, Masjid As-Salaamah Board Member.
After an internal investigation involving speaking to teachers and parents, Warsama said, “we couldn’t find anything to support these allegations.”
The police report states that another student told his teacher he witnessed beatings, was “beaten with a belt on his legs,” and saw another student, who “had his head stepped on for complaining of a headache.”
“We understand that these are innocent kids. These things cannot happen in our watch,” said Warsama. “If there is any merit to these allegations, I assure you, Masjid As-Salaamah will deal with it professionally, and swiftly, and responsibly.”
Westerville School says their policy is for teachers to report any allegations of child abuse. 10TV tried to speak with those teachers, but so far they have not responded to the requests. Westerville School released the following statement: “Given the nature of the information shared by students with their teacher, school officials were obligated to immediately file a report with the authorities, which they did. Those authorities have determined that an investigation is merited.”
Columbus police said the investigation is ongoing. Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for the latest.
ACTION & Resources
- Ohio: Muslim students say chained to wall, beaten with sticks for not memorizing Koran (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Ohio Islamic School: If They Don’t Learn Their Religious Passages They Are Sometimes Beaten (Geller, Atlas Shrugs) (dcclothesline.com)