Category Archives: Technology
Josh Barry, the parent of an eighth grader at the East Pennsboro Area School District in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, told the Examiner that an assignment his eldest daughter brought home from school was clear political indoctrination.
After expressing his concerns to the school, a teacher he had never met contacted a mutual friend from Facebook and spoke disparagingly about the dedicated dad.
It all started when Barry, a vigilant parent, reviewed his daughter’s paperwork and was shocked to see a highly political assignment citing a New York Times article that blamed the Republicans for the government “shutdown,” along with a worksheet that accompanied the article.
The worksheet asked in part,
“Whom do you hold most responsible for the government shutdown?”
“Do you feel it is principled or irresponsible, for politicians to threaten a shutdown?”
“I was immediately disturbed by the slanted view on the topic as well as the amount of information that was left out of the article that was relevant to the discussion.”
Mr. Barry contacted his daughter’s American History teacher via email, and copied the school board.
He wrote in part,
“It is safe to say I am less than pleased with your non objective approach to education when it pertains to current political discussions in the classroom….Questions on your worksheet are pre-loaded with politically ideology and pre-loaded with incorrect premises.”
The American History teacher, Darin Yoder, responded in part,
“…The objective was not to promote any political agenda but to work on non-fiction reading skills. The article we used was a non-fiction article from the New York Times. The no-fiction [sic] skills were apparent in the article and the lesson. We allowed all students to share what they know about the government…”
After this dad responded to Mr. Yoder, the principal, Mr. Andrejack contacted Mr. Barry to schedule an appointment to discuss the situation. The principal said in part to Mr. Barry,
“As a parent myself who raised 4 boys, I take great offense to what you said.”
Clearly, the principal was not happy. But at least they were working on a solution.
Enter teacher Cydnee Cohen, who never met or spoke with Mr. Barry, but works at his daughter’s school. She is a mutual friend of one of Josh’s Facebook friends, and contacted the friend to presumably get information about Mr. Barry.
Ms. Cohen left a voicemail (click on the video to hear the voicemail) that said in part,
“We’re having some problems with a parent in our school district and on his page you are one of his friends…but I would like to know, some of it seems like he is a neo-nazi…call me…”
The mutual friend sent a text (see screenshot) to Cohen, saying that Josh is the “furthest thing” from a neo-nazi, as he is Jewish. Cohen responded, “he is tea party right wing!”
Barry told the Examiner that he is perplexed why Cohen would call him a neo nazi, but speculated that with the political atmosphere, many have a kneejerk reaction to those who believe in limited government and fiscal responsibility.
Mr. Barry’s speculation is not without merit, as President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and many others have made inaccurate and denigrating comments aimed at the Tea Party.
Suggested by the author
- Common Core Indoctrination: “The People Must Obey The Government’s Commands.” (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Students blast Common Core for ‘indoctrination and conformity’ (eagnews.org)
- The Systematic Practice of Political Indoctrination at Universities and College Campuses (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Ghoulish President Obama Says He’s “Really Good at Killing People”
Business Insider has broken a story from a new book by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann called Double Down which is a follow up to their popular book from 2008 called Game Change. According to Double Down, which is a chronicle of the 2012 election, “President Barack Obama told his aides that he’s ‘really good at killing people’ while discussing drone strikes.”
Look, the issue of using drones as assassin’s in the war on terror is a hot-button issue, and I realize a lot of good conservatives are for their use. (I am personally opposed to our use of drones – but I’m not arguing for or against them here.) The use of drones is not the problem with this little “joke” – the problem with the fact that the President of the United States would say something like this is that it illustrates for us the aloofness that is inherent in President Obama’s character.
War, death, killing… these should be topics for serious consideration and discussion.
The folks at pitch interactive have built an interactive timeline of the use of drones in Pakistan, and it is not pretty.
In fact Barack Obama has ordered the killings of hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people using drones. Human rights groups believe that the USA drastically underreports the deaths by drones that occur each year. That happens because of the amount of collateral damage that drone strikes cause, which also happens to be the chief reason so many are killed by drones.
Under Obama U.S. drone operators began practicing “signature strikes,” a tactic in which targets are chosen based on patterns of suspicious behavior and the identities of those to be killed aren’t necessarily known. (The administration counts all “military-age males” in a strike zone as combatants.)
Furthermore, the disturbing trend of the “double tap” — bombing the same place in quick succession and often hitting first responders — has become common practice… Needless to say, a lot of innocent people have been killed along with combatants.
So although President Obama has proven to be “really good at killing people,” the demonstration has not necessarily been noble.
And really, all of this leads us back to the real point. The President of the United States should be dignified, gracious and magnanimous. The President should show the character, fortitude and culture of his nation. Our President does none of this, and his “joke” to his aides proves this yet again. In fact, President Obama’s ability to joke about his role in the deaths of THOUSANDS is terrifying.
Even more, it’s not really a joke… he really IS good at killing people.
The world expects more from America and her leaders, and we should too.
- Obama: ‘I’m Really Good At Killing People’ (patdollard.com)
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner Alert: Obama told aids he was “really good at killing people” (bluegrasspundit.com)
- President Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize, then bragged about killing people (rare.us)
- Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He’s ‘Really Good At Killing People’ (conservativeread.com)
- Obama: I’m really good at killing people (stuff.co.nz)
Video:Shocking Obama Videos Reveal Real Goal
In this collage of video clips,Obama states plainly,“I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer,universal health care plan. … Everyone in,nobody out.”
- More Obama Videos Reveal His Disturbing Drive for Further Division If the 2013 Pulitzer Prize for Journalism does not go…
- Did James Carville Just Reveal The “Back-Up Plan”In Case Obamacare Is Overturned?Last night on CNN,the Democratic consultant made an interesting…
- Revealed: Obama’s Immense Shadow Army & Its Shocking Takeover Plan” (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Shocking Obama videos reveal real goal (wnd.com)
- Revealed: Obama’s Immense Shadow Army & Its Shocking Takeover Plan (libertynews.com)
- SHOCK AP POLL: Only 16 Percent of Independents Approve of Obama (grumpyelder.com)
- Shocking Obama Videos Reveal Real Goal: Transition (joemiller.us)
- Best of the Web Today: President Haze (online.wsj.com)
Chinese Governments US Nuke Attack Plans Published With Chilling Details
This astonishing story below this morning from the Washington Times proves that the Chinese government has published nuclear devastation plans for America as shared in the story and graphic below. Does China and the world now see America as the new ‘axis of evil’, to be reckoned with via nuclear annihilation? With China’s ships now in Hawaiian waters as shared in this story from Mort Amsel, have American wars of aggression upon other nations begun to return to haunt us? Details of China’s plans are ‘chillingly macabre’ according to the Times story.:
“Because the Midwest states of the U.S. are sparsely populated, in order to increase the lethality, [our] nuclear attacks should mainly target the key cities on the West Coast of the United States, such as Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego,” the Global Times said.
Several videos detailing China’s new nuclear submarines are below including China’s nuclear warning to Barack Obama.
Chinese state-run media revealed for the first time this week that Beijing’s nuclear submarines can attack American cities as a means to counterbalance U.S. nuclear deterrence in the Pacific.
On Monday, leading media outlets including China Central TV, the People’s Daily, the Global Times, the PLA Daily, the China Youth Daily and the Guangmin Daily ran identical, top-headlined reports about the “awesomeness” of the People’s Liberation Army navy’s strategic submarine force.
“This is the first time in 42 years since the establishment of our navy’s strategic submarine force that we reveal on such a large scale the secrets of our first-generation underwater nuclear force,” theGlobal Times said in a lengthy article titled “China for the First Time Possesses Effective Underwater Nuclear Deterrence against the United States.”
The article features 30 photos and graphics detailing, among other things, damage projections for Seattle and Los Angeles after being hit by Chinese nuclear warheads and the deadly radiation that would spread all the way to Chicago.
China’s sub fleet is reportedly the world’s second-largest, with about 70 vessels. About 10 are nuclear-powered, and four or more of those are nuclear ballistic submarines capable of launching missiles.
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. (washingtontimes.com)
- China unveils strategic map for a nuclear submarine attack on U.S. cities (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Meanwhile: China’s Very Disturbing Map and Ship (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)
- Iran presents nuclear proposals at Geneva talks (bigstory.ap.org)
- Inside China: Nuclear Subs Capable Of Widespread Attack On U.S. (fortunascorner.wordpress.com)
- India retests missile able to reach Chinese cities (bigstory.ap.org)
- Chinese state media show plans for nuke strikes on US cities (conservativebyte.com)
- Revealed: Chinese missile attack would target Portland (themainewire.com)
- China capable of widespread nuke strike on U.S. (wnd.com)
- Chinese Government Run Media Shows Plans for Nuke Strike on U.S. Cities (offgridsurvival.com)
2 Barges. Google Takes To The Sea Of Lawless International Waters To Skirt US Law?
Google takes secrecy to new heights with mystery barge – Yahoo News Canada.
By Ronnie Cohen and Alexei Oreskovic
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – How badly does Google want to keep under wraps a mysterious project taking shape on a barge in San Francisco Bay?
- Mystery solved on Google’s floating barge (bizjournals.com)
- Google puts a large mystery barge in San Francisco Bay. (sallyannfredericktudor.wordpress.com)
- Google’s Offshore Data Centres Won’t Be Out Of The NSA’s Reach, Nor The US Government’s (forbes.com)
- REVEALED: Google’s Secret Floating Barges Are … Giant Party Decks! (GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- 2 Barges. Google Takes To The Sea Of Lawless International Waters To Skirt US Law? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
By Ronnie Cohen and Alexei Oreskovic
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – How badly does Google want to keep under wraps a mysterious project taking shape on a barge in San Francisco Bay? Badly enough to require U.S. government officials to sign confidentiality agreements.
At least one Coast Guard employee has had to sign a non-disclosure agreement with the Internet giant, said Barry Bena, a U.S. Coast Guard spokesman. Another person who would only identify himself as an inspector for a California government agency had to do the same.
Moored in the shadow of the Bay Bridge off of Treasure Island, a former military base, the nondescript barge is stacked several stories high with white shipping containers, and sprouts what appear to be antennas on top. The hulking structure, half shrouded in scaffolding, has stirred intense speculation in the…
View original post 11 more words