Tag Archives: Ohio
LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing the Government is About to be Demonized
LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing the Government is About to be Demonized
The Daily Sheeple
November 3rd, 2013
The demonization of free thinking individuals is about to begin. By branding Paul Ciancia a conspiracy theorist, all of us will come under scrutiny.
Anyone who does not believe wholeheartedly in the crap the government tries to feed them on a daily basis will become a danger to society.
It stands to reason that after a major public incidence of violence such as mass shootings or bombings, people want answers. It’s right and proper that these cases are investigated and as many answers as possible are provided to the citizens of this country.
Having said that, an alarming pattern is emerging,
Some events are highlighted and get massive coverage on television, on the internet and in the newspapers but most incidents do not.
Those that can’t be ‘spun’ by the government are given a couple of lines in the papers or a minute of airtime, and that’s it. Done. Gone. Forgotten.
The events that can be used by the government, get acres of print space and constant news coverage. In addition they always have a reason behind them that benefits the government in some way.
Let me show you what I mean. In 2012 88 people were killed in mass shootings in the United States. Sixteen mass shootings with 88 deaths.(source) Here’s the list:
February 22, 2012: Five people were killed in at a Korean health spa in Norcross, Georgia, when a man opened fire inside the facility in an act suspected to be related to domestic violence.
February 26, 2012: Multiple gunmen began firing into a nightclub in Jackson, Tennessee, killing one person and injuring 20 others.
February 27, 2012: Three students at Chardon High School in rural Ohio were killed when a classmate opened fire.
March 8, 2012: Two people were killed and seven wounded at a psychiatric hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania when a gunman entered the hospital with two semiautomatic handguns and began firing.
March 31, 2012: A gunman opened fire on a crowd of mourners at a North Miami, Florida funeral home, killing two people and injuring 12 others.
April 2, 2012: A 43-year-old former student at Oikos University in Oakland, California walked into his former school and killed seven people, “execution-style.” Three people were wounded.
April 6, 2012: Two men went on a deadly shooting spree in Tulsa, Oklahoma shooting black men at random in an apparently racially motivated attack. Three men died, and two were wounded.
May 29, 2012: A man in Seattle, Washington opened fire in a coffee shop killing five people and then himself.
July 9, 2012: At a soccer tournament in Wilmington, Delaware, three people were killed, including a 16-year-old player and the event organizer when multiple gunmen began firing shots, apparently targeting the organizer.
July 20, 2012: James Holmes enters a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire with a semi-automatic weapon; twelve people are killed, and fifty-eight are wounded.
August 5, 2012: A white supremacist and Army veteran shot six people to death inside a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin before killing himself.
August 14, 2012: Three people were killed at Texas A&M University when a 35-year-old man went on a shooting rampage; one of the dead was a police officer.
September 27, 2012: A 36-year-old man who had just been laid off from Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota entered his former workplace and shot five people to death and wounded three others before killing himself.
October 21, 2012: 45-year-old Radcliffe Frankin Haughton shot three women to death, including his wife, Zina Haughton, and injured four others at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin before killing himself.
December 11, 2012: A 22-year-old began shooting at random at a mall near Portland, Oregon killing two people and then himself.
December 14, 2012: One man, and possibly more, murders a reported twenty-six people at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, including twenty children, before killing himself.
2013 is looking very similar, those cases that got/get airtime are the Christopher Dorner case back in February, the Boston Bombings in April, the Navy Yard shooting in September, and of course yesterdays incident at LAX. There are other cases that in total killed over 30 people (source) but they didn’t have the required ‘spin’ factor so they have not stayed in the news.
All the cases that have made it big news wise have had a message from the government to us. These cases were chosen by the government to highlight the need for more gun control, more surveillance and tighter security. I believe that the ‘evidence’ for these events was tailored. Tailored to suit the governments needs at the time. To give the public a reason for the measures that will be imposed to ‘solve’ the problem. It was spun and nipped and tucked and most likely bears no resemblance to the original reasons behind the act.
With the LAX shooting they have gone a step further. In addition to once again raising the issue of privately owned assault rifles, they have put terms like ‘New World Order’ and ‘fiat currency’ into the wider public domain.
They are pre-conditioning the wider public in subjects usually confined to alternative media. The average Joe on the street is not familiar with these terms. But now the government itself has introduced them. They have publicly acknowledged them and linked them to the term ‘conspiracy theorist’.
From Sky News US:
A note allegedly found in the suspect’s bag said that he wanted to kill at least one transport officer with his AR-15 semi-automatic rifle and didn’t care which one.
“Black, white, yellow, brown, I don’t discriminate,” the note read, according to a paraphrase by a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.
The suspect’s screed also mentioned “fiat currency” and “NWO,” possible references to the New World Order, a conspiracy theory that foresees a one-world government.
I will bet my last dollar that in the very near future alternative media will be mentioned. Alternative media sites will be accused of spreading these messages.
We, the alternative media, both writers and readers are next on the list to be demonized. We are the next ‘issue’ that the government needs to find a solution to. Like gun control et al, we have become a target.
The government knows that the alternative media is growing. That more and more people are looking for answers that the main stream does not provide. This cannot be allowed. It is dangerous to a government that sees itself as omnipotent.
The ‘revelations’ that will come out over the next few days will most likely say that Paul Ciancia frequented alternative media websites and that these sites had a bearing on his actions.
Gone are the days when a man with a gun is just insane, vindictive or just plain bad and decides to shoot people. Now there always has to be a reason, and that reason always has to be one that will allow the government to ride in and rescue us.
It will always be a reason that gives them justification for exercising more control over our lives and this time the reason could well be us, the alternative media.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
Contributed by Chris Carrington of The Daily Sheeple.
Chris Carrington is a writer, researcher and lecturer with a background in science, technology and environmental studies. Chris is an editor for The Daily Sheeple. Wake the flock up!
Please share: Spread the word to sheeple far and wide
- Watch Out Alternative Media: LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist (activistpost.com)
- LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing the Government is About to be Demonized (intellihub.com)
- Watch Out Alternative Media: LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Watch Out Alternative Media: LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist (globalpoliticalawakening.blogspot.com)
- Note reportedly found in Los Angeles airport shooting suspect’s bag said he wanted to kill at least 1 TSA officer – @AP (bigstory.ap.org)
- LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing the Government is About to be Demonized (federaljack.com)
- LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded A Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing The Government Is About To Be Demonized (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Watch Out Alternative Media: LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded a Conspiracy Theorist (wchildblog.com)
- LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Branded A Conspiracy Theorist: ANYONE Not Believing The Government Is About To Be Demonized (thedailysheeple.com)
- http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dianne-feinstein-cries-gun-control-in-wake-of-lax-shooting-what-else-is-new_112013 (thedailysheeple.com)
Unbelievable. What’s more, the state of Ohio’s official observance of the influence and contributions of Islam was established in 1987.
Ohio has the dubious honor of being the first state to do so.
This year’s theme is “Sharing Our Common Moral Values.“
My amazement is the inconsistency of this (and I probably shouldn’t be amazed). Imagine a “Christianity Day in Ohio,” where the influence and contributions of the Christian faith have the State’s official approval with the governor’s signature. The clamor and howl of the liberal media, the ACLU, and whoever else would be deafening.
- Florida: Public Info Officer Speaks Truth About Koran, Media Freak Out (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- MEQ Spring 2009: Muslim Strategies to Convert Western Christians (daledamos.blogspot.com)
- MUSLIM USA (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Video: Early Muslim Extremists In American History (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Third Jihad-Radical Islams Vision For America (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Terrorist Training Camps In The U.S. (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Christian Students Forced to Pray to Allah, Study Quran, Pledge Allegiance to Afghan Flag (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Christianity and Islam: A Side by Side Comparison (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Can Muslims Confront Muslim Evil And Remain Muslim? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Terrorism.com: Classifying Online Islamic Radicalism As A Cyber Crime (fortunascorner.wordpress.com)
- Obama on O’Reilly: “Taqiyya” and “Kitman” you can believe in (freerepublic.com)
- Contrast Barack Obama’s Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Did you know that the Obama Regime has a special Muslim Brotherhood ‘SHARIA’ czar in the White House? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Obama Supports Sharia Reserve Bank and Trust in Indiana USA (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- OUTRAGE: Obama’s DHS Advised by Muslim Who Admits Radical Islamic Ties, Had Access to Top Security Documents and Information! (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Is Barack Hussein Obama A Member Of The Muslim Brotherhood (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Obama Banned This Video…..Gee, I Wonder Why (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Islam: Satan’s Pit-Bull (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- How Obamacare Will Be Used To Destroy The US Constitution! (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- ACA Dhimmitude Trick – America You’ve Been Tricked (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Is PC And Agenda Driving Killing America? (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- An Ex-Muslim’s Letter to the Critics of Pamela Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Inoculating Against Islam (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Washington Terrorist Love Affair, Wild Bill for America (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- FBI’s rogue L.A. field office has Muslim mole (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- A Word To Rioting Muslims (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)