Tag Archives: Pentagon
Obama FBI Partners With Leftist Extremist Group
Photo credit: StretchyBill (Creative Commons)
“The magnitude of this Obama administration’s “progressive” radicalism becomes more evident with each passing day. In recent months, there has been a drastic spike in acts of both anti-Christian and anti-conservative discrimination and intimidation on military bases across the country. This mounting harassment is not being carried out at the hands of regular enlisted folk but, rather, at the hands of high-ranking officials who, in their official capacity, are targeting Christian and conservative organizations and individuals in an effort to silence them.
It has long been suspected that the Obama administration is using propaganda circulated by the roundly discredited Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a left-wing extremist group that, in recent years, has adopted two primary goals: 1) raising truckloads of money and 2) smearing as “domestic hate groups” dozens of mainstream Christian ministries like the Family Research Council (FRC) and the American Family Association (AFA.)
This suspicion has now been verified.
The problem on military bases has gotten so bad, in fact, that the U.S. Congress is demanding answers from the Pentagon. Recently, the AFA-affiliated OneNewsNow.com newsgroup reported that “Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Mississippi) is 1 of 38 members of Congress signing off on a letter to the Secretary of the Army – especially about an incident last month at Camp Shelby, Mississippi, in which the Tupelo-based American Family Association was labeled in Army training material as a ‘hate group.’ The Army initially claimed it was an isolated incident.
“‘But as we looked into it, [we found] this is not an isolated incident,’ Nunnelee [told] OneNewsNow. ‘There are a number of cases where the Army has singled out the American Family Association and other Christian organizations as hate groups, and service men and women have been threatened with sanctions if they support these groups.”
After a tremendous public outcry – and in an embarrassing slap to the face of the SPLC – the Pentagon quickly backpedaled, later apologizing about the Camp Shelby incident and publicly admitting that, despite the SPLC’s absurd claims to the contrary, the AFA is not a “hate group.”
Still, rather than distancing itself from the anti-Christian SPLC as one might expect, the Obama administration has, instead, strengthened ties to the hard-left outfit. Even after this string of military scandals.
For instance, I recently learned that on its official website, the FBI lists as one of its primary “hate crimes resources” the Southern Poverty Law Center.
This is especially mysterious when you consider that the FBI’s own verified hate crimes statistics are completely at odds with numbers put out by the SPLC in its fundraising propaganda. Whereas the FBI indicates that there was a sharp 24.3 percent decrease in hate crimes from 1996 to 2010, with racial hate crimes dropping by 41.9 percent, the SPLC incongruously claims that since 2000, the number of “hate groups” has somehow increased by 67.3 percent.
So send your money right away!
The FBI’s empirical data doesn’t track with the SPLC’s political propaganda. Consequently, by partnering so closely with this discredited organization, the Department of Justice significantly undermines its own credibility.
Still, while the SPLC has proven utterly unreliable in its actuarial acumen – as well as intentionally dishonest – it has also proven demonstrably dangerous in its prolonged campaign of anti-Christian agitation.
You may recall that it was the Southern Poverty Law Center’s somewhat clever, yet patently dishonest and reprehensible, strategy of juxtaposing, as fellow “hate groups,” mainstream Christian organizations like the FRC and the AFA alongside violent extremist groups like the Aryan Brotherhood and the Skin Heads that, on Aug. 15, 2012, led to an actual act of domestic terrorism.
On that date, “gay” activist Floyd Lee Corkins II – who later confessed in court that he was spurred-on by the SPLC’s anti-Christian materials – entered the lobby of the Washington-based Family Research Council intending to kill every Christian within.
Corkins was armed with both a gun and a backpack full of ammunition. He also had 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches that he intended to rub in the faces of his would-be victims. (FRC had recently defended the food chain’s COO Dan Cathy for pro-natural marriage statements he made.)
The only thing standing between Corkins and mass murder was FRC facilities manager and security specialist Leo Johnson. As Corkins shouted disapproval for FRC’s “politics,” he shot Johnson who, despite a severely wounded arm, managed to tackle Corkins and disarm him….”
- Military Training Document: Anti-Christian SPLC a Trusted Source to Define ‘Extremism’ (breitbart.com)
- Obama’s War on Christians: AFA called ‘hate group’ (wnd.com)
- Barber: Call The FBI On The SPLC (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Obama FBI Partners with Left-Wing Extremist Group (americanclarion.com)
- Obama FBI Partners With Leftist Extremist Group… (redflagnews.com)
Posted by Victoria Jackson on October 28, 2013 at 1:51 am
“Before you read this List of Facts proving that Obama wants to rid the United States/world of Christianity, let’s remember this quote at the United Nations General Assembly in September 2012 when Obama said, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
Wallbuilders proves Obama is anti-Catholic, anti-Protestant, and anti-religious Jews, so, in summary – anti-Biblical. “And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.”
Here are a few facts taken from a very long list at Wallbuilders of Obama’s anti-Biblical words and actions:
1) Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.
October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.
April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.
14 more facts in this category are listed here.
2) Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
May 2013 – An Air Force officer was actually made to remove a personal Bible from his own desk because it “might” appear that he was condoning the particular religion to which he belonged.
April 2013 – Officials briefing U.S. Army soldiers placed “Evangelical Christianity” and “Catholicism” in a list that also included Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas as examples of “religious extremism.”
November 2011 – Even while restricting and disapprobating Christian religious expressions, the Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans at the Air Force Academy.
June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery.
January 2010 – Because of “concerns” raised by the Department of Defense, tiny Bible verse references that had appeared for decades on scopes and gunsights were removed.
June 2013 – The U. S. Air Force, in consultation with the Pentagon, removed an inspirational painting that for years has been hanging at Mountain Home Air Force Base because its title was “Blessed Are The Peacemakers” — a phrase from Matthew 5:9 in the Bible.
There are 26 more facts at Wallbuilders here.
3) Acts of hostility toward Biblical values:
December 2012 – Despite having campaigned to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, President Obama once again suspends the provisions of the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 which requires the United States to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and to move the American Embassy there.
July 2012 – The Pentagon, for the first time, allows service members to wear their uniforms while marching in a parade – specifically, a gay pride parade in San Diego.
October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion.
September 2011 – The Pentagon directs that military chaplains may perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
July 2011 – Obama allows homosexuals to serve openly in the military, reversing a policy originally instituted by George Washington in March 1778.
(There are 19 more facts in this category at Wallbuilders.)
4) Acts of preferentialism for Islam:
February 2012 – The Obama administration makes effulgent apologies for Korans being burned by the U. S. military, but when Bibles were burned by the military, numerous reasons were offered why it was the right thing to do.
October 2011 – Obama’s Muslim advisers block Middle Eastern Christians’ access to the White House.
August 2010 – Obama speaks with great praise of Islam and condescendingly of Christianity.
August 2010 – Obama went to great lengths to speak out on multiple occasions on behalf of building an Islamic mosque at Ground Zero, while at the same time he was silent about a Christian church being denied permission to rebuild at that location.
April 2010 – Christian leader Franklin Graham is disinvited from the Pentagon’s National Day of Prayer Event because of complaints from the Muslim community.
April 2010 – The Obama administration requires rewriting of government documents and a change in administration vocabulary to remove terms that are deemed offensive to Muslims, including jihad, jihadists, terrorists, radical Islamic, etc.
May 2009 – While Obama does not host any National Day of Prayer event at the White House, he does host White House Iftar dinners in honor of Ramadan.
2010 – While every White House traditionally issues hundreds of official proclamations and statements on numerous occasions, this White House avoids traditional Biblical holidays and events but regularly recognizes major Muslim holidays, as evidenced by its 2010 statements on Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.
(The rest is here.)
Here’s a partial list from Frontpage Magazine:
1) The O administration “scrubbed all federal law enforcement training materials of such words or phrases as ‘jihadists’ or ‘Islamic terrorists,’ since the use of such terms could be viewed by Muslims as evidence of Islamophobia.”
2) The O administration is targeting Christians in the military; Fox News report Oct. 23, 2013: “Soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood say they were told that evangelical Christians and members of the Tea Party were a threat to the nation and that any soldier donating to those groups would be subjected to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.”
Remember, Fort Hood is where the Muslim soldier Nidal Hasan, shouted “Allahu Akhbar” as he murdered his unarmed fellow soldiers.
Yet, during the pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood, barely a word was said about Islamic extremism. As one soldier put it, “Our community is still healing from the act of terrorism brought on by Nidal Hasan – who really is a terrorist. This is a slap in the face. The military is supposed to defend freedom and to classify the vast majority of the military that claim to be Christian as terrorists is sick.”
3) An Army Reserve instructor in PA was reported as saying Evangelical Christianity and Catholicism were examples of religious extremism, equating followers with the KKK, al Qaeda and Hamas. His training materials also listed “Islamophobia” as a form of religious extremism.
4) The U.S. military ordered soldiers to remove a cross and a steeple from atop a chapel and to board up cross-shaped windows at a remote American forward operating base in Afghanistan.” They were told the Christian symbols “might offend the Afghan Muslims” whom our soldiers are risking their lives to defend.
5) A Defense Department training document entitled “Extremism” is tied to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) which has an anti-Christian, anti-Tea Party bias. It has labeled the American Family Association and the Traditional Values Coalition as “domestic hate groups”.
6) Atheist activist Mikey Weinstein just got the Air Force Academy to relent and make “So help me God” to be optional in the reciting of their honor code. However, Weinstein responded, “What does it mean, ‘optional’? The best thing is to eliminate it.”
7) “The Obama administration bends over backwards to avoid hurting the sensibilities of Muslims, even referring to Hasan’s jihadist attack at Fort Hood as merely “workplace violence.” But traditional Christians are a subject of mockery and disrespect by this administration.”
You see where this is leading. Our military is being trained to attack U.S. citizens, Christians and conservatives. Dissidents. To seize guns. To seize land. This is communism all over again, but under a new label – “Progressive.”
FIGHT BACK. ATTEND the “HANDS OFF OUR GUNS” RALLY NOV. 16, IN PHOENIX, AZ. GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!”
- Obama’s War on the ‘Extremist’ Christian Threat (frontpagemag.com)
- Contrast Barack Obama’s Quotes About Islam With His Quotes About Christianity (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- The Army now considers Christians a threat. Christians are now America’s newest enemy (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- The Third Jihad – Radical Islam’s Vision for America (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Terrorists Crossing US/Mexican Border (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)