FreedomWorksForMe.Com They Will Lead You To Action
Posted on August 28, 2013 78
Click the Link Below and Sign The Petition, Get Involved in Shaping Your Country
Posted in: Right on the News
← Why All The Loose Lips on Planned Syrian Strikes?Hasan Sentenced to Death for Fort Hood Shooting →
- #NoBloodForO: The new anti-war movement gets a hashtag (twitchy.com)
- Fallacious claims prop up ethanol (usapartisan.com)
- South Carolina House passes bill making ObamaScare implementation a crime (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Citizens against Obamacare gearing up for Exempt America rally (twitchy.com)
“Video: Obama-backed Syrian Rebels Recruit 13-Year-Old Sniper, Has 32 Kills
Posted on October 7, 2013 by creeping
via Eretz Zen.
This interview with a 13-year-old boy, called Shaaban Abdallah Hamedah, from Aleppo reveals how a rebel group that goes by the name of ‘Ahfad al-Rasoul’ (Grandsons of the Prophet) Brigade recruited him as a sniper to kill people in an area of Aleppo, irrespective of whether they were military personnel, civilians, or even other rebels. The Grandsons of the Prophet Brigade has been approved by the Obama administration to receive weapons directly from the US, besides the fact that it is already being heavily armed directly by Qatar.
Remember too that Obama is importing Syrian Muslims to the U.S. – permanently. And neither he nor John McCain nor anyone else can vet them. They will end up here and they will kill here….”
- Video: Obama-backed Syrian Rebels Recruit 13-Year-Old Sniper, Has 32 Kills (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- State TV says rebels used 13-year-old as sniper (dailystar.com.lb)
- CIA expands Obama-approved training of Syrian militants (cofda.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Obama & McCain ‘rebels’ execute Syrian troops (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Syrian troops launch assault on northern village (bigstory.ap.org)
- Lingering doubts over Syria gas attack evidence (bigstory.ap.org)
- Syrian Rebels Joins Up With Al Qaeda Group Pledges Support To Terror Leader (angelforisrael.wordpress.com)
“Putin Recommends Alliance Between Western Nations and East Asia to “Crush the Muslims”
Posted on October 6, 2013 by ADMIN 19 Comments
If this is true let us not even delay this by even one day, by one hour! The whole world should get together as one group and get rid off this utter, despicable and vile evil once and for all. No visas, no mosques, no Islam, no Sharia, no asylum, no residency, no trade with Muslim countries at all, no investment allowed from them. Non negotiable. Period. Isolate them completely like gangrene.
Putin Recommends Alliance Between Western Nations and East Asia to “Crush the Muslims”
by Kevin Lake, Iraq War Veteran and an author | Freepatriot
Never before in American history has a Russian President’s stock been as high as current Soviet Premiere Vladimir Putin’s. America, currently in the middle of the first government shut down since the Clinton administration of 1995, is looking for leadership, finding very little to almost non in current U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama.
While Obama caters to Muslim radicals, particularly Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria, who were run out of norther Iraq by U.S. forces in the most recent Iraq war, by labeling them “rebels” and arming them and providing them with machinery and money, Russian President Vladimir Putin has taken a more realistic stance toward the modern threat toward the West and all free nations, radical Islam, and recommended in a recent letter to the American people (see more here: http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/08/russia-love-letter-putin-americans/ ) that “Moscow, Washington, London, Paris, Brussels, Jerusalem, Lagos, Addis Ababa, Beijing, New Delhi–come together in a new Holy Alliance, similar to that which kept Europe safe from radicalism in the early 19th century. Let’s join one another to crush the unholy, unruly, jihadi Muslims. The good Muslims will thank us for it. And if they don’t–too bad.”
Meanwhile, while soldiers on American military bases cannot shop for groceries in the PX’s, because they’ve been closed, American politicians continue to play golf at Andrew’s Air Base.
Vladimir Putins Love Letter To America
A Plea for Caution From Russia
What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria
By VLADIMIR V. PUTIN | Published: September 11, 2013 | NYTimes
MOSCOW — RECENT events surrounding Syria have prompted me to speak directly to the American people and their political leaders. It is important to do so at a time of insufficient communication between our societies.
Relations between us have passed through different stages. We stood against each other during the cold war. But we were also allies once, and defeated the Nazis together. The universal international organization — the United Nations — was then established to prevent such devastation from ever happening again.
The United Nations’ founders understood that decisions affecting war and peace should happen only by consensus, and with America’s consent the veto by Security Council permanent members was enshrined in the United Nations Charter. The profound wisdom of this has underpinned the stability of international relations for decades.
No one wants the United Nations to suffer the fate of the League of Nations, which collapsed because it lacked real leverage. This is possible if influential countries bypass the United Nations and take military action without Security Council authorization.
The potential strike by the United States against Syria, despite strong opposition from many countries and major political and religious leaders, including the pope, will result in more innocent victims and escalation, potentially spreading the conflict far beyond Syria’s borders. A strike would increase violence and unleash a new wave of terrorism. It could undermine multilateral efforts to resolve the Iranian nuclear problem and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and further destabilize the Middle East and North Africa. It could throw the entire system of international law and order out of balance….”
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Speaks ‘Directly to the American People’ on Syria, Jabs Obama (theblaze.com)
- One Statesman Prevented WW3? (txwclp.org)
- From Russia with Love – Letters by W. Putin (world-mysteries.com)
- Putin Recommends Alliance Between Western Nations and East Asia to “Crush the Muslims” (freepatriot.org)
- Vladimir Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize (nsnbc.me)
- Putin Warns West Against One-Sided Action in Syria, But… (theblaze.com)
- Pat Buchanan enjoyed Putin’s ‘outstanding’ NY Times op-ed (theblaze.com)