Tag Archives: US Secretary of Health
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (dailycaller.com)
- Michelle’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (iowntheworld.com)
- Surprise! Michelle Obama’s Princeton Buddy Is Exec at Company That Built Failed O-Care Website (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (dailypaul.com)
- CGI Federal’s No-Bid Contract Explained – Exec Is Michelle Pal (youviewed.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website (gopthedailydose.com)
- Major Obama donor wins emergency no-bid contract to fix Obamacare website (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate is Executive at Company That Built Obamacare Website (bighealthreport.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate Top Exec at Co. Given No-Bid Contract for ObamaCare Site (ijreview.com)
- Major Obama donor wins emergency no-bid contract to fix Obamacare website (thecentralkentuckypatriot.wordpress.com)
As if it were not bad enough that we learned last week a college pal of Michelle Obama is a Vice President of the company which was contracted to build the Obamacare website we are now learning in this story that the Vice President of the firm which won the no-bid contract to fix the website is a major contributor to the president.
But a review of campaign and fundraising activities by a key executive associated with the general contractor for the surge, Quality Software Services Inc. (QSSI), raises substantial concerns regarding the appropriateness of awarding a no-bid “emergency” contract to a firm associated with over $1 million in donations to President Obama.
Jeffery Zients, former acting director of the Office of Management and Budget was appointed on October 25 to oversee a team of tech experts to repair HealthCare.gov. Mr. Zients said QSSI, a unit of United HealthGroup Inc.’s Ovum, was retained on an emergency basis…
View original post 148 more words
In a bizarre statement, US Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius said that, “As you know, we’re facing the end of the Western Civilization by having a market-based strategy. We are bringing Western Civilization to its knees by selling private insurance plans on a website where people can pick and choose.” At face value, this could imply any number of things including a bold-faced admission that ObamaCare is the end of the Western Civilization health care system. View the rest of the bizarre and infuriating interview in the link above.
- This is an outrage!!!!! (homegrownmedia.info)
- Kathleen Sebelius’ Incoherent Defense of Obamacare’s Design on The Daily Show (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Why Does Sebelius Still Have a Job? (grumpyelder.com)
- Guess how many of Kathleen Sebelius’ 3 Obamacare ‘success stories’ have actually enrolled? (twitchy.com)
- Daily Show: Kathleen Sebelius on Obamacare and Single-Payer (ivoter.net)
- Obama’s Kathleen Sebelius Tells How They are Fascists, in 17 Seconds (gulagbound.com)