Tag Archives: World Cultures
“I am waging a “bloodless” revolution, promoting world cultures and faiths in America’s classrooms.” ~ Shabbir Mansuri, Founder and Director of the Council on Islamic Education (CIE), 2001.
In this 10-minute presentation, Dr. Gary Newman of CITIZENS FOR NATIONAL SECURITY describes an insidious threat to our country embedded in textbooks currently being used in K-12 classrooms. Pro-Islamist organizations, in a shrewd effort to win the hearts and minds of our middle- and high-school children, have quietly succeeded in getting major publishers of history and geography textbooks to include content that enhances Islam, while demeaning Christianity and Judaism. Dr. Newman tells what CFNS is doing about it – and what you can, too.
- Video: Islam-biased K-12 Textbooks (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- School lessons in American ally include jihad (wnd.com)
- Public Schools in Florida teaching Muhammad is “god’s messenger” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Jihadist Teachings Drawn Back Into Classroom In Pakistani Province (rferl.org)
- Video: Islam-biased K-12 Textbooks (hwnsurf.net)
- Uproar Over High School Textbook’s 36 Pages of Content About Islam Continues – But Will This New Plan Temper the Storm? (theblaze.com)
- School lessons in American ally include jihad (mobile.wnd.com)
- Florida public school History books brainwashing all students “Muslims, Jews, and Christians worship the same God” PPCHS (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)