Tag Archives: YouTube
A Real American President Acknowledges the Birth of Jesus at Christmas
- Prominent Christmas Miracle Stories of Christianity (christianity.answers.com)
- Christmas…Tis the Season (alf344.wordpress.com)
- Advent Week 1 – Bible Prophecies Regarding Birth of Jesus (prayerineverycity.com)
- Walk the Christmas Walk, Not the Talk! (secretstolife.com)
- Celebrating Christmas (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
Josh Barry, the parent of an eighth grader at the East Pennsboro Area School District in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, told the Examiner that an assignment his eldest daughter brought home from school was clear political indoctrination.
After expressing his concerns to the school, a teacher he had never met contacted a mutual friend from Facebook and spoke disparagingly about the dedicated dad.
It all started when Barry, a vigilant parent, reviewed his daughter’s paperwork and was shocked to see a highly political assignment citing a New York Times article that blamed the Republicans for the government “shutdown,” along with a worksheet that accompanied the article.
The worksheet asked in part,
“Whom do you hold most responsible for the government shutdown?”
“Do you feel it is principled or irresponsible, for politicians to threaten a shutdown?”
“I was immediately disturbed by the slanted view on the topic as well as the amount of information that was left out of the article that was relevant to the discussion.”
Mr. Barry contacted his daughter’s American History teacher via email, and copied the school board.
He wrote in part,
“It is safe to say I am less than pleased with your non objective approach to education when it pertains to current political discussions in the classroom….Questions on your worksheet are pre-loaded with politically ideology and pre-loaded with incorrect premises.”
The American History teacher, Darin Yoder, responded in part,
“…The objective was not to promote any political agenda but to work on non-fiction reading skills. The article we used was a non-fiction article from the New York Times. The no-fiction [sic] skills were apparent in the article and the lesson. We allowed all students to share what they know about the government…”
After this dad responded to Mr. Yoder, the principal, Mr. Andrejack contacted Mr. Barry to schedule an appointment to discuss the situation. The principal said in part to Mr. Barry,
“As a parent myself who raised 4 boys, I take great offense to what you said.”
Clearly, the principal was not happy. But at least they were working on a solution.
Enter teacher Cydnee Cohen, who never met or spoke with Mr. Barry, but works at his daughter’s school. She is a mutual friend of one of Josh’s Facebook friends, and contacted the friend to presumably get information about Mr. Barry.
Ms. Cohen left a voicemail (click on the video to hear the voicemail) that said in part,
“We’re having some problems with a parent in our school district and on his page you are one of his friends…but I would like to know, some of it seems like he is a neo-nazi…call me…”
The mutual friend sent a text (see screenshot) to Cohen, saying that Josh is the “furthest thing” from a neo-nazi, as he is Jewish. Cohen responded, “he is tea party right wing!”
Barry told the Examiner that he is perplexed why Cohen would call him a neo nazi, but speculated that with the political atmosphere, many have a kneejerk reaction to those who believe in limited government and fiscal responsibility.
Mr. Barry’s speculation is not without merit, as President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and many others have made inaccurate and denigrating comments aimed at the Tea Party.
Suggested by the author
- Common Core Indoctrination: “The People Must Obey The Government’s Commands.” (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Students blast Common Core for ‘indoctrination and conformity’ (eagnews.org)
- The Systematic Practice of Political Indoctrination at Universities and College Campuses (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
taken from post at: TheCentralKentuckyPatriot.Com
(http://www.clarionproject.org) “The Third Jihad is a film that exposes the threat that Islamic extremism poses to the American way of life. In 1988, the FBI discovered a secret Muslim Brotherhood document which laid out their plans to replace the Constitution with Islamic Sharia law.
The document stated that “The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
One person who dared to speak out about the Islamist threat is Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim-American who served as an officer in the U.S. navy and also as a physician to the US Congress.
After the FBI released the radical Islamist manifesto describing how to destroy America from within, Dr. Jasser decided to investigate.
The Third Jihad is about what he discovered.
Clarion Project (formerly Clarion Fund) brings together Middle East experts, scholars, human rights activists and Muslims to promote tolerance and moderation and challenge extremism. “
Check out Clarion Project’s website to learn more:http://www.clarionproject.org
DVD’s can be purchased here: http://www.thethirdjihad.com
- Muslim DHS adviser Mohamed Elibiary admits ties to convicted Hamas fundraiser (jihadwatch.org)
- Obama part of the Muslim Brotherhood, to take over the USA? (prayingforoneday.wordpress.com)
- An Obama Nation: ‘Homeland Security’ Advisor A Supporter Of Convicted Terrorist Fundraiser (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Salim Ahmad: Islamism is Serious Political Threat to West (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Obama comes out strongly for the Muslim Brotherhood, suspends hundreds of millions in military and other aid to Egypt (divinefreedomradio.wordpress.com)
- Obama Addresses American Muslim Brotherhood Convention (grumpyelder.com)
- “Beheading the EDL” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
taken from post @ via TheCentralKentuckyPatriot.Com
taken from post @ via: TheCentralKentuckyPatriot.Com
posted on YouTube by: Tin Ship Productions
The history of Islam in Europe and how it effects us to this day. This is a history based on numbers and facts that you may not see anywhere else and explains why we may be afraid to see Islam for what it is based on its own doctrine and practice.
- Intriguing Hypothesis on Islam (adask.wordpress.com)
- Jamie Glazov Interviews Bill Warner, Director of Center for the Study of Political Islam (ruthfullyyours.com)
- Iran Threatens Rape of One of Obama’s Daughters Over Syria (frontpagemag.com)
- Understanding Iran’s Threat to Rape One of Obama’s Daughters Over Syria (counterjihadreport.com)
article taken from post @ via TheCentralKentuckyPatriot.Com
This six minute film shows the basis for the Frederick Douglass Republican Movement – Re-igniting America’s passion for liberty.
Featuring Kcarl Smith, founder of the movement, a thumbnail sketch of Frederick Douglass’ escape from slavery, and people who have taken the basic seminar, this film illustrates the problem conservatives have in discussing their beliefs and an effective solution.
- Frederick Douglass’s Epic Brawl (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Literacy Narrative blog post #1 (aiirheads18.wordpress.com)
- Frederick Douglass (astenore3420.wordpress.com)
- Brief Analysis of The Life and Times of Frederick Douglass (aldridgeberry.wordpress.com)